|Title of event:||One-day Training Program on “Skill Development and Career Opportunity in Steam Boiler Industry" ”Under Energy Club & ISHRAE. (Department of Mechanical Engineering)|
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Department of Automation and Robotics
Mr. Narendra G. Bhoite
Steam Boiler Division Ahmednagar,
Labour Department, Directorate of Steam Boiler,
Government of Maharashtra.
·To emphasize on basic skill requirements for Boiler Engineers in Industry as Mechanical Engineer
·To one-day real time training of Boiler Inspection Process according to Boiler Act.
·Scope of career opportunity in Steam Boiler industry as
1. Boiler Operation Engineer
2. Career in NDT Techniques
3. Career in Design & Optimization using CFD
4. Career in Welding Technology & Quality Control
5. Career in Drone inspection tools & Technology
6. Developing alternative fuel
7. Developing low emission technologies
8. Failure analysis and solution in boiler
9. Become Entreprenuer in Boiler Industry
·Students understood the importance of
Boiler industry and its potential of Job opportunities
from Mechanical Engineering aspect.
·Students availed the opportunities of the real time training of Boiler Inspection Process according to Boiler Act in Sahakar Maharshi Bhausaheb Thorat Sugar Factory,Sangamner.
TE ,BE Students of (Department of Mechanical Engineering
Department of Automation and Robotics)
·To emphasize on basic skill requirements for
Boiler Engineers in Industry as Mechanical Engineer
·Scope of career opportunity in Steam Boiler industry
Tel: (02425) 259015/16/17/18 259148(P)
Fax: (02425) 259016